Databases / Popular
Moody’s Analytics BankFocus is the definitive solution for analyzing banks. It’s a new approach to global banking data, combining renowned content from Bureau van Dijk and Moody’s Investors Service, with expertise from Moody’s Analytics.
The result is a comprehensive banking database that you can use to identify, analyze and monitor banks and other financial institutions.
BankFocus offers you a range of access and analysis options including a contemporary interface and integrated workflow solutions.
Do like-for-like analysis on more banks than any other solution
BankFocus offers detailed, standardized reports and ratios for over 45,900 banks across the globe. For these banks, you can access:
- standardized data for detailed like-for-like analysis
- ‘as reported’ data
- links to source filings, to see how data points are derived
- Get a comprehensive, portfolio-level view of a bank’s group exposure
- Robust data for due diligence, AML research and compliance
- Complementary information on banks including news, unique identifiers and original filings
- Use the data from BankFocus to add clarity, depth and breadth to your work and increase efficiency by screening for banks or using the custom report builder
- Market indicators and credit ratings including Credit Default Swap (CDS) information, market data and bank ratings from Moody’s Investors Service – downloadable, Standard & Poor’s, Fitch Ratings and Morningstar
This resource is also available via WRDS